The team of four has a really hard time trying to get to Whittier, getting inconvenienced enough that they end up not being able to make it to the tunnel before it closes.
A few things that happened:
- Their luggage from their plane was rerouted to Montana.
- The song Sarah began to play over the radio once it was changed.
- One of them was told to check out “Humpy’s” for Sarah.
- An attractive man named Slannen offered to take one of them home.
- A man was badly assaulted in a nearby alley and got his jaw and nose savagely broken.
- One of them learned that Sarah’s flight was confirmed to be a week ago – she just never showed up.
- Two missing persons cases popped up for the area they were in – though neither seemed Sarah-esque.
But they slept and made their way to Whittier the next morning. :)